Online registration is now closed. Registration is still available onsite at the conference.
If you are interested in downloading any of the presentations from this event, please visit our LIVE LEARNING CENTER. You must login first by going to the Create an Account/Login tab. Then you may view presentations on the My Content page.
ACI hosts the industry's leading educational and networking events in home performance and weatherization in partnership with nationally renowned experts, offering the most comprehensive and innovative agenda.
The 2012 ACI California Home Performance Conference, will be held June 5-6, at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Sacramento, California.
Do you want to learn more about:
- Marketing and sales strategies that home owners respond to?
- Common HVAC-related challenges and how to resolve them?
- Developing your business practices for long-term success?
- Taking your technical expertise to the next level?
Would you like to join in the latest discussions on:
- Current and future utility programs?
- Deep energy reductions?
- Financing opportunities?
- The future of home performance?
Are you interested in:
- Developing personal connections which lead to new opportunities?
- Being inspired by industry experts and your peers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to attend the 2012 ACI California Home Performance Conference and Trade Show.